It’s Autumn at its finest here in Vermont with glorious hues of gold and red on full display! With that, comes the reminder of the holidays approaching and our ~AUTUMN SALE~ to help you get amazing gifts of health for yourself or someone you love. Everything Native Roots offers is now 25% Off with FREE SHIPPING!! Take advantage now and please share! Offer ends November 1st.
Here in Vermont, the weather can be extremely cold and harsh during the winter time. Extreme temperature changes from going outdoors to indoors by that heater or warm fireplace can cause changes to the protective outer layer of your skin. You’ll want to take care of your skin so that it doesn’t look dull and flaky or feel dry, dehydrated, and tight.
- If your skin feels tight or taut after cleansings, try switching to a more balancing cleanser that will soothe and replenish the moisture in your skin. Our Nourish & Glow Face Lotion is Infused with essential oils of Geranium & Rosewood and enriched with pure argan oil. It will leave your skin beautifully smooth and healthy.
- Try using a spritzer of water throughout the day to rehydrate and reduce any tightness.
- For dry body skin, exfoliate regularly and use a body moisturizer a minimum of once a day when your skin is still damp to lock in the moisture. Our Nourishing Body Lotions are infused with therapeutic essential oils of Lavender & Rosemary OR Ylang Ylang, Rosewood & Tangerine. These luxurious lotions are enriched with nourishing oils to provide amazing moisture to your skin!
- Nourish your hands by using a protective hand cream, massaging into cuticles to prevent them from cracking. Wear gloves when outdoors.
- Don’t forget your lips! Apply a healing balm to soothe and shield.
- Consider using a humidifier in your home or office. Humidifiers get more moisture in the air, which helps prevent your skin from drying out.